Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
Community Information Integration/Central Patient Attachment Registry (CII/CPAR) Training - Edmonton
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:30 AM
Alberta Medical Association, Place 123
201, 12315 Stony Plain Road
With continuity of care being a key priority for Alberta PCNs and practices advancing in Patient's Medical Home, Community Information Integration / Central Patient Attachment Registry (CII/CPAR) is offering this session.
Who should attend?
Those doing the work of an Improvement Facilitator, or similar role, that have completed core IF training with a physician in their PCN that has shown some interest and meet the readiness requirements:
o Are panel ready
o Are live on Alberta Netcare
o Have a clinic Privacy Impact Assessment that represents the current environment
o Are using a TELUS (Med Access, PS Suite or Wolf) or Microquest (Healthquest) EMR
*Note: clinics without panels such as PCN operated clinics are encouraged to participate in CII
Registered participants will be expected to access some pre-training materials/videos, a live webinar as well as complete a self-reflection exercise before the training session.
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the value of CII/CPAR as an enabler for continuity of care and benefits for patients, providers, PCNs and the system
- Articulate what CII/CPAR technologies are and how they work to enable continuity of care and able to engage potential participants
- Use the participation requirements and environmental scan information of their PCN to plan for rollout
- Describe the process for a clinic to implement CII/CPAR from the interest step through registration to post-implementation evaluation
- Guide a clinic team through CII/CPAR implementation using the appropriate tools and resources
Registration: 8:30 - 8:45am
Session: 8:45am - 3:30pm
*A light lunch will be provided.
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
Improvement Facilitator - PCN
Improvement Facilitator - Clinic
Panel Lead / Coordinator
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.