Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
Expert Series: Role of the Board Chair
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:00 AM
Alberta Medical Association
12315 Stony Plain Road
Phone: 780-488-4350 ext. 5142
The Role of the PCN Board Chair explores the skills, attributes, personal support systems and personal inventory one should have to be successful in such a role. Some of the topics covered will include:
- Leadership skills for success (the how)
- Duties and main functions (the what)
- Role execution
- Role supports (when to delegate)
- How to survive and have a semblance of work/life balance
Other topics will include:
- The Board Chair and Executive Leadership Partnerships
- Running Effective Meetings
- Conquering Board Dissension or Conflict
- Board Development and Board Chair Succession Planning
It is highly recommended that registrants of the Expert Series have previously completed the Essentials Certificate.
Start Your Registration
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.